Since Friday May 1st, we have been able to carefully scale up again with the treatment of patients in practice, even under circumstances that are different from what you are used to. For example, in the first instance we only make appointments remotely, by telephone or video connection. Following that conversation, we determine the next steps. If you, or someone in your family, has symptoms of corona, we will, for example, make video calls or postpone it. If it is necessary for your care, and it can also be safe and responsible, we do plan treatment in practice.
- It is important that we adhere to the hygiene rules together:
- Do not shake hands Bring your own bath towel
- Wash your hands before and after the appointment
- 1 person per physiotherapist
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other patients
- You do not come with flu or other respiratory complaints
If necessary, the physical therapist uses personal protective equipment. We may also ask you to wear a face mask. In practice, everyone keeps as far as possible 1.5 meters from each other.
Together we do everything we can to prevent the spread of the coronavirus: your physiotherapist tells you which physiotherapeutic care is possible. We trust that you understand the measures.